Articles About Edward Goldman:
- Artillery Magazine: “Private Eye with Edward Goldman” (Summer 2014)
- The Argonaut: “California’s Goldman” (August 2013)
- ArtLA Magazine: “The Man Who Walks the Art Talk” (May 2013)
- New York Times: “The (Art) World According to Edward Goldman” (March 2007)
- The Artist’s Magazine: “The Fine Art of Living with Art” (January/ February 2007)
Interviews with Edward Goldman:
- The Beach Reporter: “TOUCH” Opens at ESMoA (October 2015)
- Los Angeles Business Journal: Filling in Frame (September 2015)
- The New York Times: A Young Mayor Who Likes to Share His View from the Top (April 2014)
- The Argonaut: “Best in Show” (August 2013)
- The New York Times: “Cautious Approval for a Plan to Merge a City’s Museums” (March 2013)
- AbsoluteArts.com: “The Fine Art of Art Collecting: An Interview with Edward Goldman” (March 2008)
- National Public Radio – Marketplace: “Can I Get a Deal on that
Warhol?” (March 2007)
Publications by Edward Goldman:
- “Edward Goldman” in “The Beat and the Buzz: Inside the L.A. Art World.” Edited by Richard Hertz (Ojai, California: Minneola Press, 2009).
- “‘Hollywood Forever’ and Ever,” Santa Monica Review 15, No. 1 (Spring 2003).
- Interview with Richard Serra, originally broadcast on KCRW. Transcribed and published in German as “Reden Über Kunst: Richard Serra: Zum Holocaust-Mahnmal in Berlin, ” by Hamburger Kunsthalle (1998).
- Awarded Second Place in the category of Best Broadcast Critic by the Los Angeles Press Club for the 6th National Entertainment Journalism Awards.